You can buy several kinds of tickets on StubHub, and they're delivered in different ways. No matter how you get them, we'll email you when they're ready.
Viewing your order
When and how you'll get your tickets
In your order details, we'll tell you when you'll get the tickets if they're not ready yet. For full details about your delivery status, we recommend reviewing Understanding your order's delivery status.
How you get your tickets depends on the kind you bought. When viewing your order, if your tickets are:
- We'll email you instructions to get your mobile transfer tickets
- walk you through accepting the ticket transfer. If you still need help, please contact us.
- Use the StubHub app
- Tap 'My tickets' then the order
- Tap 'View ticket' to scan them at the event
Electronic or Instant download (PDF)
- Remember, you need to print these tickets. Don't show them on your phone.
- Click 'Get tickets' to download and print
Mobile or print
- Use the StubHub app to scan them at the event like a Mobile ticket, or
- Click 'Get tickets' on a computer to download and print them like an Electronic or Instant download (PDF) ticket
- They'll be delivered to the address you chose when you bought them
- We'll email you when they're in-transit so you can follow the delivery
- You'll pick up your tickets on event day
- Click 'View pickup details' on the order for more info