If you list PDF tickets on StubHub, you don't have to sell all the tickets in the file. You can separate (or split) the file and choose which tickets to sell.
Split a PDF file while listing tickets
- Under 'What type of tickets are you selling?' choose 'PDF tickets' and you're 'Ready to upload'
- Click 'Upload tickets' to find the file on your computer. Double-click the file and click 'Next.'
- Make sure the info on the left matches the ticket shown on the right
- Click the 'X' to remove extra tickets you're not listing. Click 'Confirm.'
- Continue until you list your tickets
- Under the listing or sale, click 'Upload tickets' and find the file
- Choose which tickets you want to keep and which ones you're selling or already sold
- Click 'Continue' and follow the steps
- Open the PDF file and 'File' then 'Print'
- Change the Printer to 'Print to PDF' or similar
- Under 'Pages to Print' choose 'Pages.' Indicate which page you want to save.
- Click 'Print.' Change the file name and save.